Write For Us | Guest Post | The Bihar Enigneering
Thank you for showing interest in collaborating with The Bihar Engineering and writing for us, we are looking forward to have you join our growing list of guest writers
Strong professional relationships are built on respect, support and knowledge – something we at The Bihar Engineering feel passionately about. That is why we are now inviting experts in the industry to write for us.
The primary goal of The Bihar Engineering is to deliver exceptional educational content that helps students & Aspirants grow their knowledge. If you have insider tips, valuable strategies and actionable insights that will inspire the our community, we want to know about it!
But before you jump in head-first and pitch your fantastic ideas, please check out our guest posting guidelines below. 🙂
What topics can you write for us?
For a guest post to be successful, it needs to be rich in content. The blog or post should be detailed and packed with information which readers can take inspiration from.
Rules and Tips for Publishing
We are equal-opportunity publishers. If your content is great, consider it
published. Make sure to –
- Write error-free, plagiarism-free and well-structured post.
- Content should be unique, spell checked and make sense.
- Make use of correct facts, grammar, and spellings.
- Non-promotional & Affiliate links will not be accepted.
- Pick the subject or topic which is in trending and which matches the type of stuff we publish.
- Avoid spam or broken links in the content.
- Add copyright-free images of high-resolution at least 1 (Mandatory).
- Minimum 900 words in length.
- Articles must be related to our categories or target audience. We don’t publish irrelevant category.
- Do appropriate interlink your blog with our related previous blog
We reserve the right to edit your guest post and optimise with our keywords.
Before submitting your post or article, kindly go through our website and ensure that a blog on similar topic has not been posted before. Topics which have been previously published on our website won’t be accepted.
Blog posts from commercial organisations may be considered but we reserve the right to make a charge to carry these on our website.
Once your guest post is published, you are free to share a short excerpt on your website or blog with a link back to the original full article on The Bihar Engineering However, you do not have permission to re-publish it anywhere else on the internet.