PM Modi focuses on Ministry of Education webinar on the implementation of the 2022 budget: Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed a webinar on the Union’s education budget 2022-23 on February 21. The webinar will start at 11 a.m. and is hosted by the Ministry of Education. It will have sessions on various relevant topics and will witness the participation of government officials from various ministries and state governments, industry representatives, skills development organizations, educators, students and other experts.
Within the identified themes, seven parallel breakout sessions will be held. Action points, broad strategies and timelines for implementation in line with the principles of educational convenience and focus on seizing employment opportunities will be identified by the participating teams.
The topics identified for the webinar are:
1. Digital University: Making world-class higher education accessible to all
2. The Digital Teacher: Creating high-quality e-content and virtual labs for inclusivity, better learning outcomes and skills
3. Widening the reach of one class one channel: Achieving quality digital education to the farthest corner
4. India-specific knowledge in urban planning and design
5. Towards a stronger industrial skills matching
6. Development of Educational Institutions in GIFT City
7. Strengthening the Industry-Skills Link in AVGC
The aim is to brainstorm with experts from the public and private sector, academia and industry and identify strategies on the best way to progress in the implementation of different problems in different sectors.