SSC MTS, Havaldar Notification 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021. Besides MTS, bumper vacancies have also been removed for the posts of Havildar. MTS’s vacancy will be announced later while Havildar’s 3603 vacancies are out. 10th Pass youth can apply for both MTS and Havildar positions (CBIC & CBN). The application process has started. Candidates can apply through ssc.nic.in. The last date for online application is April 30, 2022. Paper-1 will run in July 2022.
Read 10 special things about recruitment here
1. Through the 2021 MTS recruitment exam, Group C level multitasking personnel (such as non-technical positions) will be recruited from the central government. With this, 3603 positions of Havildar will be recruited in the Central Council of Indirect Taxation and Customs (CBIC) and the Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN).
Vacancy in two age groups
2. The recruitment of MTS has been done in two age groups – 18 years to 25 years and 18 years to 27 years. The cutoff for these posts will also be different.
There will be a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit for candidates from the SC and ST category and three years for OBC.
3. Educational Qualification – 10th Pass.
4. Selection and Exam Pattern
MTS- Computer Best Paper-1 and Paper-2. Paper-1 will be of the objective type. Candidates who pass Paper 1 will be called up for Paper 2, which will be descriptive.
For Havildar Posts – Paper-1, Physical Efficiency Test, Paper-2. Paper-1 will be of the objective type. Based on the performance herein, six times the total number of candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test and Paper-II.
Paper – 2 is eligible. The paper has 40 percent qualification marks for unreserved candidates and 35 percent for reserved candidates.
It will be required for the candidates of both MTS and Havildar posts to achieve qualification grades in Paper-2.
5. How is the merit list prepared?
The final merit list of MTS will be made based on the normalized score in Paper 1. Although the final merit of Havildar posts will also be made based on the normalized score of Paper-I, but these candidates will be required to qualify for the Physical Efficiency Test.
6. Physical Efficiency Test Rules for Havildar
Men – Will have to walk 1600 meters in 15 minutes. Must cycle 8 km in 30 minutes.
Ladies – 1 km race in 20 minutes. Have to cycle 3 km in 25 minutes.
7. Payment Scale
MTS Salary – Salary Level-1 according to 7th Payroll Commission)
Havildar Salary – Salary Level-1, according to the 7th Payroll Commission)
Click here to see the full message
8. Important dates
– Dates for online application submission – 22-03-2022 to 30-04-2022
– Last date for online rate submission 02-05-2022 (23:00)
– Last date to generate offline Challan – 03/05/2022 (23:00)
– Deadline for payment via Challan – 04-05-2022
– Date correction application form and payment of fees – 05-05-2022 to 09-05-2022
– Computer Based Exam (Paper-I) – July 2022
– Paper-II – Exam dates will be announced later
9. Application Fee
General and OBC category candidates are required to pay the prescribed application fee of Rs 100 through the online mode. SC/ST/Ex-servicemen and all female candidates are exempt from application fees.
10. More than 35 lakh candidates apply for MTS recruitment every year.