Hello, Are you looking for the Assignment answers of the NPTEL Speaking Effectively Assignment 7? In this article, you will get the answer to the NPTEL 8 Week course “Speaking Effectively” Week 7 Assignment Answer. National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course Speaking Effectively Assignment of week 7 answer ”. So check the complete article carefully to avoid any mistakes.
What is objective Speaking Effectively Course?
This course aims to introduce learners to the dynamics of effective spoken communication by establishing speaking as an autonomous medium with a distinctive vocabulary, syntax, structure, style, and register.
It will enable learners to participate in one-to-one interactions, in small groups, and before a group. Learners are expected to master the fundamentals of speaking such as vocabulary, body language, pronunciation, and basic conversation skills before they move on to more advanced activities such as appearing in interviews, making formal presentations, and participating in meetings.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: Any discipline
PREREQUISITES: An intermediate course in the English Language
INDUSTRY SUPPORT: All industries
About the NPTEL Course “Speaking Effectively”
|Course Status :||Ongoing|
|Course Type :||Core|
|Duration :||8 weeks|
|Start Date :||24 Jan 2022|
|End Date :||18 Mar 2022|
|Exam Date :||27 Mar 2022 IST|
|Enrollment Ends :||07 Feb 2022|
|Category :||Humanities and Social Sciences|
|Credit Points :||2|
The course is free to enroll in and learn from. But if you want a certificate, you have to register and write the proctored exam conducted by us in person at any of the designated exam centers.
The exam is optional for a fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of the average of best 6 assignments out of the total 8 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF THE AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75. If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
NPTEL Answer of Speaking Effectively Course 2022 Jan Session
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 1 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 2 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 3 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 4 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 5 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 6 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 7 Answer||Click Here|
|Speaking Effectively Assignment 8 Answer||Click Here|
NPTEL Speaking Effectively Assignment 7 Answers
1. If you find someone looking at their watch in a meeting
Answer: C) Both take a break and stop someone from speaking too much
2. The best way to appreciate other people’s ideas is through _____.
Answer: C) Empathetic listening
3. In Asian cultures, people do not speak up because we have to be deferential towards our elders. This
Answer: D) Both makes other realize why you are not speaking in a meeting and makes others respect you
4. Which of the following is not a primary behavior?
Answer: b) Peace oriented behavior
5. Which of the following actions creates a ‘power pose’?
Answer: A)Widening your stance
6. An effective meeting involves
Answer: E) All of these
7. Formulating “At the close of the meeting, I want the group to …” will help you determine your
Answer: C) Follow up
8. Which of the following would you use to ensure you cover only what needs to be covered and you stick to relevant activities?
Answer: B) Agenda
9. Which of the following helps you adhere to the time limit in a meeting?
Answer: D) All of these
10. After the meeting is over, you should
I. Take some time to debrief
II. Determine what went well
III. Make small talk
Answer: A) I, II, III
11. Which of the following should be considered while hosting a conference call?
Answer: A) Start on time
12. While planning a meeting with people from different countries, pay special attention to
Answer: A) Difference in time zones
13. A meeting itinerary includes
Answer: D) All of these
14. Which of the following should you not do for meeting management?
Answer: A) Be negative
15. Which of the following is not a meeting room etiquette?
Answer: D) Double book a conference room
Last Date to submit week 7 Assignment is : 16th March 2022
You can submit your assignment by visiting Swayam Portal Website or by using swayam App
Submit your week 7 assignment answer of Speaking effectively on Nptel by Logging in to your Swayam/ NPTEL portal account or by using swayam app.
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% accuracy of answers, these answers are based on our understanding after going through the course materials, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own it will helpful for you in your final examination.
if you have any suggestions then comment below.
If you found this article useful and helpful for your assignment, don’t forget to share it with your friends.