Through this scholarship (NMMSS), a lakh deserving student across the country from class 9th to 12th, thousand every month i.e. every year 12 thousand rupees scholarship is sent directly to the student’s account.
Due to Corona, this scholarship (National Resources cum Merit Scholarship Scheme) was not yet organized this year but after the situation has become normal, applications for it have now started.
According to the rules of the scholarship, only unconditional and OBC candidates who obtained 55 percent points in 7th and SC/ST candidates who obtained 50 percent points, whose parents’ annual income does not exceed 1.5 lakhs, can apply Submit.
But because of Corona, students were promoted to 8th grade without taking the exam, therefore the Ministry of School Education and Literacy of the Ministry of Education has abolished the requirement of grades for the students who applied for the first time this year. The special thing about the NMMSS exam is that no costs are charged for this exam.
National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022: Register as follows
1. First, go to the National Scholarship Portal home page and click on ‘New Registration’.
2. Read the directions carefully, select the company and click on ‘Continue’.
3. Select student address, scholarship category, scheme type (grant scheme), gender, applicant name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
4. Provide bank details (bank name, IFSC code, account number)
5. Select Aadhaar or Bank account number as identification details and click the ‘Register’ button.
6. The mobile number is verified and an OTP is generated.
7. Now log in with OTP and fill in the form.
8. An application ID and password will be generated. Use it for future references.
National Resources Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme: The purpose of this scholarship is to provide scholarships to deserving students from economically weaker areas to avoid dropout in class VIII and encourage them to continue their studies in secondary.