RBI Admission Cards: Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the 2021-2022 admission tickets for the recruitment exam for Architect in Grade A and various other positions (namely: (i) Legal Officer in Grade ‘B’ (ii) Manager – Technical Civil (iii) Manager – Technical Electrical) on the official website rbi.org.in.
The written exam for architect in Grade A and various other positions will be conducted online on March 6, 2022.
Candidates who applied for recruitment inquiry can download their admission cards from rbi.org.in
Candidates are required to present an original photo ID and a photocopy of the photo ID along with an admission card in each examination team. Candidates should note that the name (provided during the registration process) on the call letters must exactly match the name appearing on the photo ID, certificates, marks.
Female candidates who changed their first name/last name/middle name after marriage should take this into account. In the case of candidates who have changed their name, this will only be allowed if they – original Government Gazette Notice / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original, along with a photocopy. If there is a mismatch between the name stated in the admission card/exam call letter and the photo ID, the candidate will not be allowed to appear on the exam.
Direct link to download the entrance ticket for architect in class A
Direct link to download the admission letter for various posts
Here is the link to download the 2021-2022 RBI Admission Card
1. Visit the official RBI website-rbi.org.in
2. Search the home page for the ‘Recruitment Related Announcement’. Click on this link a new page will appear on the screen.
3. Now click on letter of admission for the position of 1. Legal Officer Grade B 2. Manager- Technical Civil 3. Manager- Technical Electricity or on letter of admission for the position of Architect in Grade A. You will be redirected to a new page .
4. Enter your registration number and password to login
5. Your 2021-2022 RBI Exam Admit Card will be displayed on your screen
6. Download and print a copy for future reference.