BSEB Interresult: Application for Examination Starts from March 23
BSEB Inter 12th Result 2022: The result of Bihar Board, BSEB Interim Exam was announced on Wednesday, March 16. The overall pass rate this year was 80.15 percent. The students who were unsuccessful and failed to score well can apply for re-checking and checking of answer booklets of Science, Arts and Commerce streams between March 23 and March 30, with the payment of Rs 70 per paper. Bihar Board BSEB Inter Result 2022 LIVE
Last: 60+ best courses after 12th (for arts, commerce, science students): Know here
Recommended: Confused about the next step after lesson 12th? Check 50+ Entrance Exams You Can Try. Free download
not missing: Browse the best colleges in Bihar (for PCM/PCB/Arts/Commerce) with admission, courses, fees, closings, placements, assessments and more details. HERE!
Students who are not satisfied with the 12th result can also apply for re-checking and checking of achieved marks. Students can apply to obtain the scanned copies of BSEB 12th Answer Booklets and OMR Sheets.
By submitting details, you are registering on Bihar Engineering
The recheck application procedure is standard. To request review or re-evaluation of Class 12 answer sheets, students must first register and generate their application IDs. Candidates are also required to pay an auditing fee for each paper they wish to re-check.
BSEB Inter 12th Result 2022: How to Apply for Examination?
- Visit the official BSEB website — biharboardonline.com
- Click on the designated check or check the link again
- Enter details including role code, role number and registration number
- Log in with the system generated application ID
- Choose topics to check, or check again by clicking the boxes for each topic
- Click on the ‘pay fee’ option and pay the checking fee by credit card, debit card or internet banking
Students who failed to achieve the minimum pass marks must appear for a compartmental exam. The students will be allowed to take an interim exam next year.