This year, more than 16 lakh students will appear in Maharashtra 10th Board Exam 2022. The exams will start from March 15 and will be conducted until April 4, 2022. According to the information provided by the board, most of the exam will be conducted in two shifts. The first shift is from 10.30 am to 2 pm. While the second shift runs from 3:00 PM to 5:15 PM. In the second shift, however, only a few test subjects are tested. Click Here To View Maharashtra SSC Board Exam Schedule-
For the safety of students lakhs, it is very important to take care of these guidelines on the day of the exam – (Maharashtra Board Examination Day Guidelines)
- Due to Kovid-19, the number of exam centers has expanded. There used to be 5,042 centers for SSC exams, which have been increased to 21,341. At the same time, there were 2,943 centers for HSC exam, but now they have increased to 9,613.
- Body thermal screening of students will be done at the entrance gate of the exam center.
- During the exam, face mask or face shield, personal hand disinfection and social distancing must be provided.
- One has to download the Maharashtra SSC Hall Ticket and carry it to the exam center and even keep it safe after the paper runs out.
- All students are advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before the reporting time to avoid any last minute confusion.
- Maharashtra SSC students should check their seating order and proceed to the classroom accordingly.
- From then on, MSBSHSE will not allow more than 25 students in a single room.
- It is forbidden to carry electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, tablets etc in the exam hall, if you are caught you may be punished.
Top 10 Toughest Exams: These are the toughest exams in the world. NBT life