KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022
KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022: Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) has invited suitable candidates for the Special Recruitment for ST from Tribal Communities to fill 500 Beat Officer posts vacancies in the Kerala Forest Department. The interested and eligible candidates can: Apply online for Kerala Beat Officer Recruitment 2022 through the direct link below on or before 18 May 2022. For more details on the vacancies, such as educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details, please refer to the information in the article below.
KPSC Recruitment 2022- Overview
Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC) has announced it is recruiting suitable candidates for the position of Beat Officers in the Forest Department through the Special Recruitment Drive for ST-Tribal Community. For more details, see the table below.
|Exam name||Kerela Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Category Number||Cat no: 92/2022, 93/2022|
|Total number of vacancies||500|
|Job category||Kerala Govt. Jobs|
|Start date to apply||Apr 18, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 18, 2022|
|Salary||€ 20000 – 45800/-|
Kerala PSC Beat Officer Notice 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced 500 job vacancies for Beat Officer posts for ST-Tribal Community through official notices on its official website @keralapsc.gov.in The notification against Category No. 92/2022 and 93/2022 for Beat Officer posts for Kerala Forest Department. The direct link to the detailed advertisement can be found here.
KPSC Beat Officer Vacancy 2022
Kerala Public Service Commission has announced 500 job vacancies for Beat officer posts through category No. 92/2022 to 93/2022 which is divided by district according to the table below:
|districts||Vacancy (92/2022)||Vacancy (93/2022)|
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for Kerala PSC Beat Officer posts, the candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria which is the minimum required.
|Education qualification||The candidates must have passed the SSLC equivalent, completed SSLC courses or equivalent|
|Age Limit||18 to 41 years|
Kerala PSC Beat Officer Apply Online
Below is the direct link to apply online for the Kerala PSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022. The online application forms will be accepted by May 18, 2022, therefore, the interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply much before the registration closes.
Click to Apply Online for KPSC Beat Officer Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2022?
The candidates only need to apply through the online mode.
- Click on the link given above or visit the official website @keralapsc.gov.in
- The first step is to register according to ‘ONE-TIME REGISTRATION by post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging into their profile with their username and password.
- When logging in with their user ID and password, the candidates are required to fill in the personal, educational qualification information and other details.
- Then upload your photo and signature.
- No application fee is required.
- After providing the details and uploading the necessary documents, the candidates submit the application form online.
- Save and print the application form for future reference.
Sharing is caring!