JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022
JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notice of recruitment for the various positions through Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Exam 2022. According to the detailed notice, a total of 240 vacancies are released to the Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, Police and Accounts Service. The the online registration process will begin on April 25, 2022 and applications will be accepted until May 15, 2022. The interested candidates should keep abreast of any latest notification for JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022 by visiting this page regularly.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022- Overview
The JKPSC CCE exam is to be taken for filling 240 vacancies in Junior Scale & JK Administrative Service, Police Service and Accounts Service through a three stage recruitment process. Check out the details for JKPSC Recruitment 2022 in the table below.
|JKPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification|
|Organization name||Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Services||Junior Libra & Administrative Service, Accounts, Police|
|Adv. no.||08-PSC (DR-P) from 2022|
|Online registration||April 25 to May 15, 2022|
|work location||Jammu & Kashmir|
JKPSC CCE Notice 2022 PDF
The official notice for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 was released on April 19, 2022 against Advertisement No. 08-PSC (DR-P) of 2022. A total of 240 vacancies have been opened for the positions of Junior Scale, J&K Administrative Service, Police and Accounts. Read the details of the JKPSC CCE official notification pdf from the direct link below.
JKPSC CCE Notice 2022 PDF- Click to Download
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
As stated in the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022, the preparatory exam is likely to be held on June 26, 2022 and Mains will be held on October 28, 2022. Check out the full JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 schedule in the table below.
|JKPSC CCE Official Notice 2022||Apr 19, 2022|
|Launch of JKPSC CCE 2022 Online Application||Apr 25, 2022|
|Last date to apply||May 15, 2022|
|Dates for editing submitted online applications||May 16 to 18, 2022|
|JKPSC Prelims Admission Card||June 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam 2022||June 26, 2022|
|JKPSC CCE Mains Exam 2022||October 28, 2022|
JKPSC CCE Vacancy 2022
240 job openings have been announced for accounts, police and junior scale & administrative service. Below is a breakdown of the vacancies by category.
|J&K Administrative Service||50||10||08||10||04||10||04||04||100|
|J & K Police Department||25||05||04||05||02||05||02||02||50|
|J&K Accounts Service||34||07||06||07||03||07||03||03||70|
JKPSC CCE Recruitment Application Form
The Online application link for the JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 will be activated from April 25, 2022 on the official website of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission. The candidates who were interested in 240 different vacancies must submit their online application before May 15, 2022† Once the link is officially activated, we will also activate the link below.
Link to Apply for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022 [To be active on 25 April]
JKPSC Application Fee
The candidates are required to pay the required application fee to submit their application form online.
- For general category: € 1000/-
- For reserved category: € 500/-
- For PHC candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply Online for JKPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of JKPSC @jkpsc.nic.in.
- Before proceeding you must have completed all the required fields of your one-time registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact details and educational qualification and service details etc.
- The candidate must also upload the images of recent photos and signatures. The photographic image must state the date it was taken.
- After that click on the apply online link which is given below.
- By clicking the “APPLY” button, the system will display all the facts/particulars a candidate has mentioned while filling in the required fields of his/her OTR account.
- Fill in the required details and pay the application fee online.
- After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will be displayed on the online application form. Candidates can check the status of the benefits by clicking the Print Application button from the Submit Applications menu in your account.
If the payment status is not shown on your form, the candidate can contact the JKPSC office in Solina/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu.
JKPSC Recruitment 2022- Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for Junior Scale & Administrative Service, Accounts and Police Service, the candidates must have the required eligibility criteria discussed below.
JKPSC CCE Educational Qualification
The candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
JKPSC CCE Age Limit (as on January 1, 2022)
- Age Limit for OM Category: 32 years old and candidates must have been born between 01 January 1990 and 01 January 2001
- Age limit for candidates for reserved categories and candidates in employment: 34 years old and candidates must have been born between 01 January 1988 and 01 January 2001
- Age Limit for Physically Handicapped Candidates: 35 years old and candidates must have been born between 01 January 1987 and 01 January 2001
JKPSC CCE Physical Fitness
For male candidates
- Height: 165 cm
- Bust size (min) / Enlargement: 84cm/5cm
For female candidates
- Height: 150 cm
- Bust size (min) / Enlargement: 79cm/5cm
JKPSC Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following three phases:
- Combined preliminary comparative study (type of objective)
- Combined Competitive Main Exam (Written)
- Personal interview
JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022- FAQ
Q1. What is JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam Date 2022?
answer The JKPSC CCE Prelims Exam will be held on June 26, 2022 as stated in the JKPSC CCE Notification.
Q2. What is the latest date to apply for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2022?
answer The application process for JKPSC CCE Recruitment will be started until May 15, 2022.
Sharing is caring!