Hello, Are you looking for the Assignment answers of the NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 7? In this article, you will get the answer to the NPTEL 8 Week course “Introduction to Internet of Things” Week 7 Assignment Answer. National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Course Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment of week 7 answer ”. So check the complete article carefully to avoid any mistakes.
What is objective Introduction to Internet of Things Course?
Internet of Things (IoT) is presently a hot technology worldwide. Government, academia, and industry are involved in different aspects of research, implementation, and business with IoT.
IoT cuts across different application domain verticals ranging from civilian to defense sectors. These domains include agriculture, space, healthcare, manufacturing, construction, water, and mining, which are presently transitioning their legacy infrastructure to support IoT.
Today it is possible to envision pervasive connectivity, storage, and computation, which, in turn, gives rise to building different IoT solutions.
IoT-based applications such as innovative shopping systems, infrastructure management in both urban and rural areas, remote health monitoring and emergency notification systems, and transportation systems, are gradually relying on IoT-based systems. Therefore, it is very important to learn the fundamentals of this emerging technology.
INTENDED AUDIENCE: CSE, IT, ECE, EE, Instrumentation Engg, Industrial Engineering
PREREQUISITES: Basic programming knowledge
About the NPTEL Course “Introduction to Internet of Things”
|Course Status :||Ongoing|
|Course Type :||Elective|
|Duration :||12 weeks|
|Start Date :||24 Jan 2022|
|End Date :||15 Apr 2022|
|Exam Date :||23 Apr 2022 IST|
|Enrollment Ends :||07 Feb 2022|
|Category :||Computer Science and EngineeringSystemsProgramming|
|Credit Points :||3|
The NPTEL course Introduction to Internet of Things is free to enroll in and learn from. But if you want a certificate, you have to register and write the proctored exam conducted by us in person at any of the designated exam centers.
The exam is optional for a fee of Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only).
CRITERIA TO GET A CERTIFICATE
Average assignment score = 25% of the average of best 8 assignments out of the total 12 assignments given in the course.
Exam score = 75% of the proctored certification exam score out of 100
Final score = Average assignment score + Exam score
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR A CERTIFICATE ONLY IF THE AVERAGE ASSIGNMENT SCORE >=10/25 AND EXAM SCORE >= 30/75.
If one of the 2 criteria is not met, you will not get the certificate even if the Final score >= 40/100.
NPTEL Answer of Introduction to Internet of Things Course 2022 Jan Session
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 1 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 2 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 3 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 4 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 5 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 6 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 7 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 8 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 9 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 10 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 11 Answer||Click Here|
|Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 12 Answer||Click Here|
NPTEL Introduction to Internet of Things Assignment 7 Answers
1. In Socket programming, the parameter AF_INET stands for ___________.
Answer: B) Internet Protocol (IP)
2. During remote server access by a Raspberry Pi, where the Raspberry Pi acts as a client, the client needs the following?
Answer: C) Both server IP address and port number
3. If you are using Raspberry Pi to connect IoT sensors (such as DHT temperature sensors), which of the following python-based libraries lets you configure the sensors and read data from them?
Answer: a. Adafruit
4. You can store and log the different sensor data for processing in text (.txt) files but not comma separated value (.csv) files.
Answer: b. False
5. Consider the following python script using the split() function, what will be the correct print output (SEE the options VERY carefully including the quotation marks)
dat = ‘Apple,Guava
#Banana’var = dat.split(“”#””)
Answer: d. [‘Apple,Guava’,’Banana’]
6. In SDN, the central controller defines all the paths, flows and behavior of the network in a centralized manner.
Answer: a. True
7. OpenFlow is a protocol that is used for traditional distributed OSPF based networking.
Answer: a. True
8. In SDN _______ tables in switches describe the rules that the switch must follow for packet forwarding and are configured by the controller.
Answer: d. flow
9. In a network architecture one logical hop between two nodes can actually be composed of multiple physical hops in the physical network.
Answer: a. True
10. What among the following is a challenge while designing SDN architecture?
Answer: b. Both Rule and control placement
11. PACKET_IN type of messages are associated with which of the following directional APIs?
Answer: b. Southbound APIs
12. For an SDN switch flow rule, the soft timeout is set to 2 minutes and the hard timeout is set to 6 minutes. After 6 minutes and 10 seconds since the flow rule was initialized, what will be the status of the flow be in the switch?
Answer: a. The flow will be surely deleted
13. It is a good idea to keep a backup controller in an SDN architecture along with the main controller.
Answer: a. True
14. Software-Defined IoT solves the challenge of ____________ that is prevalent in traditional IoT networks.
Answer: d. heterogeneity
15. Sensor OpenFlow, Soft-WSN and SDN-WISE are examples of ____________.
Answer: c. Various implementations of the concept of Software Defined IoT
The Last Date to submit the assignment is 09th March 2022
Submit your week 7 assignment of Introduction to Internet of Things on Nptel by Logging in to your Swayam/ NPTEL portal account or by using swayam app.
Disclaimer: We do not claim 100% accuracy of answers, these answers are based on our understanding after going through the course materials, and by posting these answers we are just trying to help students, so we urge do your assignment on your own it will helpful for you in your final examination.
if you have any suggestions then comment below.
If you found this article Interesting and helpful for your assignment, don’t forget to share it with your friends.