IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022 – PC: My Result Plus
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board (IBPS) announced the IBPS Clerk Mains 2022 result today on April 1, 2022. The result of the Mains exam is published on the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. Candidates who have tried the exam can login to the official website of IBPS to check their scores. They need their login details (registration number/role number, password/date of birth and captcha code) to access their respective scores.
About IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2022:
The recruitment exam to introduce suitable candidates for the position of Clerk was held on January 25, 2022. The shortlisted candidates of the exam will be up for provisional allotment across the country.
Each candidate must achieve the minimum score in each test of the online main exam and must also achieve the minimum total score to be eligible for the further process. The cut-off scores are determined on the basis of the available vacancies in the government/UTs, after which the candidate is eligible for provisional allocation. Upon completion of the preliminary assignment process, the scores obtained by the candidates for the main exam will be announced.
If two or more candidates achieve the same score, merit is determined by date of birth (older candidate gets first priority).
IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2022: Steps To Check
Candidates are to follow the step by step procedure below to check their respective main exam results.
- Visit the official IBPS website at ibps.in.
- Click on the blinking notification on the homepage that reads “Click here to view your online main examination result for CRP-Clerks-XI. You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Enter your login details and click on ‘Send’. The result appears on the screen.
- Check the scores carefully and download them.
- Take a printout of the same for further need.