The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has released the CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form. The form has been released online, at cusat.ac.in. The last date to apply is March 7, 2022. It is a computer-based test that will be held on May 15, 16, and 17, 2022. The candidates can apply until March 14, 2022, with the late fees. The candidates who want to take courses at UG and PG level of the university can apply for this exam.
A few important things to know about CUSAT CAT 2022 and form filling are as follows:
1. The candidates can apply for the CUSAT 2022 from the official website by clicking ‘New Candidate’ registration by filling some basic details. Then the candidates can log in with the email address and password and enter the captcha code. Click the Login button. Then fill in all the details such as the personal details and the communication details and then upload the necessary documents. After that, select the course and pay the application fee, followed by center selection to complete the CUSAT 2022 application process.
2. The admission criterion for the candidates is September 1 of the year of admission; applicants must be at least 25 years old. An applicant must have completed a minimum of 50% in Mathematics as well as 50 percent or higher in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in their 12th grade. The candidates must have passed their class 12 (or equivalent) exams through the Kerala Board or any other council or university with an equivalent curriculum.
3. The document to be uploaded is a recent passport photo on which you must see that your face must be clearly visible. The file size should be less than 500kb and the dimensions should be 150px-180px. The signature must be scanned correctly and the file size must be less than 100 kb and the dimensions must be 130px-57px. The signature must be clearly visible. The format of the documents can be in JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
4. The candidates can pay the CUSAT 2022 application fee in online mode through debit cards, credit cards or internet banking. The application fee for the general candidates is Rs 1100 for the SC/ST category is Rs. 500, for the international candidates is USD 100, for the NRI candidate’s additional fees of Rs 5000, for the candidates belonging to KST/KSC is Rs. 5,500, candidates belonging to Children of Indian Gulf Workers (CGW) are Rs 6,100, the candidates that are option for Dubai as testing center are additional fees of Rs 10,000.
5. The details required to complete the CUSAT 2022 application form is first required to enter the basic details when you make a new registration, which is the candidate’s name, email address, mobile number and also a password. Then personal details such as mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, nationality, etc. must be entered. Then enter the permanent and communication address information such as address, state, city, district, pin code, Keralite status, NRI ouota, CGW Quota, etc., and select whether there is any special reservation. The candidates have to enter 3 choices of their preferred exam centers.