CBSE issues warning against fake notice on term-wise weightage of marks

The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has issued a warning against spreading a fake circular on social media platforms about the weight of first and second semester exams in final results.

According to the fake circular that does online rounds, 30 percent of the weight is assigned to semester 1 exams and the remaining 70 percent to semester 2 exams. The circular also adds that the weight for internal assessment will remain the same.

It was also exempted that the students who were unable to show up for their exams because of Covid-19 or because of their involvement in the Olympiads/sporting events, will only be judged on their performance in the second semester exams.

Through its official Twitter account, CBSE has warned students and all other shareholders that this message circulating on social media platforms is fake.

Candidates should keep in mind that all notices regarding board examinations and the distribution of grades/weights of various terms are issued only through the official CBSE website — — or the Council’s official Twitter account.

Meanwhile, CBSE has extended the deadline for registering the Dispute Redressal Mechanism for the Term 1 exam to Wednesday, April 20, 2022. The decision was made by the CBSE board after some schools said they could not register within the deadline. , because a special measure CBSE extends the last date.

Sajal Jain
We will be happy to hear your thoughts

Leave a reply

The Bihar Engineering