BSEB Matric Exam 2022: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is all set to conduct the Matriculation of Class 10 final exam 2022 from Thursday 17 February. There will be two shifts on all exam days. The first shift starts from 9.30 am to 12.45 pm and the second from 1.45 pm to 5 pm.
Recommended: Confused about the next step after lesson 12? Check 50+ entrance exams that you can try after completing your class 12th. Free download
To access the examination hall, candidates must carry their admission card and an identity card. The BSEB Matric admission cards have been released on the official website of the board and in order to download it, students or schools need to login with their user ID and password.
By submitting details, you are registering on Bihar Engineering
The Bihar Board Matric exams 2022 will be held at designated BSEB exam centers in the state from February 17 to 24. More than 16.48 lakh candidates have registered for the BSEB Class 10th exam this year out of which 8.06 lakh are female and 8.42 lakh male candidates.
According to the board, candidates appearing for the group 1 exam will be counted in the same group for the rest of the exam, and the same will be followed for those appearing for group 2. Any change of team during the exam period will not be allowed.
On the first day there are Mathematics exams, followed by Science on February 18th.
BSEB Bihar Board Matric 2022: Examination Day Guidelines
- Students must bring BSEB Class 10 admission cards to the exam center
- Candidates must be at the exam center 30 minutes before the reporting time
- Students must strictly follow COVID-19 guidelines, must wear masks and carry hand sanitizers, without these they will not be admitted to the exam
- Before answering the questions, read all instructions on the question sheet and answer sheet
- The prohibited items in the exam center include cell phones, electronic devices, headphones, and other electronic gadgets
- Bring a bottle of hand sanitizer and wear face masks. Keep social distance and follow respiratory hygiene.