BSEB Inter 12th Review Process 2022: The review/recheck process for the Bihar Board, BSEB intermediate, class 12 exam will be completed on Sunday 3rd April. The candidates can apply for the screening process on the official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in†
Recommended: How to Know You Need a Career Counselor: Signs to Help You Evaluate. read more
Suggested: What are the psychometric tests every student should take? read more
Also read: What is a good career option for you? Insight into yourself and the industry. read more
The students are required to pay a fee of Rs 70 per paper to apply for the auditing process. The recheck application procedure is standard. To request review or re-evaluation of Class 12 answer sheets, students must first register and generate their application IDs.
By submitting details, you are registering on Bihar Engineering
— Examination Board Bihar School (@officialbseb) Apr 1, 2022
BSEB Inter 12th Review Process: Steps for Re-checking:
- Visit the official BSEB website — biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the designated check or check the link again
- Enter details including role code, role number and registration number
- Log in with the system generated application ID
- Choose topics to check, or check again by clicking the boxes for each topic
- Click on the ‘pay fee’ option and pay the checking fee by credit card, debit card or internet banking.
To get a pass certificate from Bihar Board, students must obtain a minimum of 33 percent. The students have to score the minimum marks separately in both the theory and practical papers. Students who failed to achieve the minimum pass marks must appear for a compartmental exam. The students will be allowed to take an interim exam next year.
In total, 80.15 percent of students passed the midterm exam this year, the result of class 12 was announced earlier on March 16.