BSEB Class 10 Result Exam Application, Compartment Exam Registration Begins Today
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has commenced the application process for class 10 result examination and compartment exams as of today, April 2nd. their specimens were rechecked to improve their grades, while the BSEB compartment exams are for those 4,326 students placed in the compartment category.
Recommended: Top courses after 10th grade, Download for free!
not missing: Which stream is best after the 10th lesson? Know here
not missing† What is a good career option for you? Insight into yourself and the industry † Watch now.
The application link for the BSEB examination will remain open until April 8, and the application for the Bihar Board Class 10 compartment exam will end on April 6. The BSEB compartment exams will be held at the end of April, a BSEB statement said.
Bihar board Class 10th result this year has seen an overall pass rate of 79.88 percent. A student must earn 30 percent of total marks in theory and 40 percent of total marks in practical exams of each subject to pass the class 10 matric exam.
This year, a whopping 4.24,857 students have passed the first division, while 5,10,411 students have passed the second division and 3,47,637 students have passed the third division.
BSEB Matric Compartment Exam Application Steps
- Go to second.biharboardonline.com
- Log in with the required credentials
- Fill out the application form for Bihar Board Matric Compartment
- Verification of students will be done next
- Pay the Matric Sub-Fund Fee
The board of Bihar has also issued helpline numbers for the applicants in cases where they face difficulties in submitting the class 10 Matric compartment exam forms online and paying the application fee. These are — 0612-2232074, 2232257 and 2232239.
BSEB Bihar Board 10th Result 2022 : How to Apply for Examination?
- Visit the official websites — biharboardonline.com or scrutiny.biharboardonline.com
- Click on the designated check or check the link again
- Enter details including role code, role number and registration number
- Log in with the system generated application ID
- Choose topics to check, or re-check by clicking the boxes for each topic
- Click on the ‘pay fee’ option and pay the checking fee by credit card, debit card or internet banking
To apply for the BSEB checking process, the students are required to pay a fee of Rs 70 per paper.