Amrita University is expected to announce the AEEE 2022 exam date soon. The exam is expected to take place in the month of March or May 2022. It will be administered as a computer-based test. Amrita Engineering entrance examination is held for BTech admission. 70 percent of the seats in Amrita are reserved for AEEE qualifications, while the remaining 25 percent will be filled based on JEE Main 2022.
Registration for AEEE 2022 is now open at amrita.edu. Candidates who want to apply for the exam or have applied for the exam must have a solid preparation strategy to pass the test. To do this, one must know the following:
1. AEEE 2022 Exam Pattern – This year, Amrita University announced that AEEE will be held as a CBT. It is a 2 hour and 30 minute test, in which candidates have to solve 100 questions. These questions are of the MCQ type and are asked from physics, chemistry and mathematics.
2. AEEE 2022 Syllabus – The university has not provided the latest copy of the syllabus at this time. However, everything students learned in grades 11 and 12 will be part of it.
Now that the syllabus and pattern are clear, let’s take a look at the WEEE 2022 preparation strategy.
- Choose the right study material: The most important aspect of effective preparation is the choice of study materials and WEEE books. Candidates appearing for AEEE 2022 are advised to practice using the expert-recommended books and resources. Part
- Last year’s newspapers: Right before the exam, candidates have to shift their focus from studying to practicing. The best resources to practice are last year’s AEEE questions. Candidates are highly recommended to practice the past year’s papers.
- Make a study schedule: It is essential to establish a study plan before starting your preparation. The candidates should devote serious hours of study with frequent breaks to give continuity to their preparation.
- Practice test tests and sample papers: Sample papers and mock tests are an effective way to practice and test your preparation for AEEE 2022. These papers are prepared according to the desired exam pattern and must be solved within the given time. It will help the students analyze their preparation and prepare better.